INSTEAD of only discussing what went wrong Monday night, I want to discuss some of the things that went right. I want to give credit where credit is due, instead of being angry over only one loss. Here’s the list:
- The team apparently was able to find the stadium.
- Nobody’s uniform was on backwards or inside-out.
- At no point did CB Byron Maxwell attempt to cover FS Malcolm Jenkins.
- No one stuck his head in the Gatorade, and drowned standing up.
- QB Sam Bradford survived despite his protection’s best efforts.
- WR Riley Cooper didn’t threaten to fight every (Black person) in Atlanta.
- Hooray!! Bradford can throw accurate screen passes.
- No one was injured by a blocking sled or other practice equipment.
- At no point did Bradford tell RB DeMarco Murray NOT to score.
- No one broke a bone in their foot.
That having been said:
We love you. Now get your shit together.